We had a gorgeous weekend here to end the month! With temps in the 60's and not a cloud in the sky, it's hard to remember it's still winter. Friday night Mike and I got to enjoy a rare date night, and Saturday Mike's mom came for a quick visit. I think Nolan's getting bored with Mike and me because he was so excited to play with his babysitter and his Grandma this weekend. When Mike walked in on some playtime,
Nolan told him, "go back and talk to Mommy!" Nolan also (finally) pooped on the potty a couple times, so we're making progress on the potty training. Grant's cruising like crazy, easily moving back and forth between the couches and table. He wants so badly to walk, but I think it'll still be a little while before he gets enough balance. He's definitely a bigger risk taker than Nolan was at this age though!
This first picture is from our playgroup last week- just some of the "second generation" babies, Andrew, Caroline, Summer, and Grant! The rest of the pictures are from our beautiful weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment