I can't believe how fast this month has flown by! My parents came for a visit last week, so Mike and I took the opportunity to get away for a night to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. We went to a nice dinner and spent the night in Buckhead. It was SO nice to be on our own! And Nolan did great with his Gram and Pap. This was his first overnight without us, so it was kind of a big deal! My mom stayed the whole week, and spoiled the heck out of Nolan.
Here's the big news...only hours after his Gram went back to Ohio, Nolan started walking! It might be the cutest thing I've ever seen! He waves his arms to keep his balance, and gets the biggest smile on his face when he does it. This video is from today, so he's had two days of practice and can already make it across the room! I can't believe my little baby is walking! The best part is, he decided to wait until the weekend, so Mike was here for it (and it made for a perfect Father's Day)!
Nolan! You are the cutest walker ever!!!
ReplyDelete