Finally, we've had a stretch of good weather! We needed the rain around here, but it seemed like it was never going to stop. Now that it did, we've been taking advantage and getting outside as much as possible. Nolan loves the pool, and I love it even more because when we get home he takes great naps! I need to get better about bringing my camera to the pool, but here's a picture Amy took of Nolan with his friend Charlie.

When we're not spending time outside, Nolan's latest favorite thing to do is follow the dogs everywhere. He tries to wrestle with them, ride them, lie on them, not to mention pulling their tails and ears. Tessa is great with it (or just dumb?) and lets him do what he wants to her. Bailey gets quite annoyed though. Here are some pics I took yesterday.
Wrestling match
Lecturing Tessa about running away from him
Giving Tessa a hug
Silly dogs! You can run, but you can't hide!
Dog bowl- it's like playing at the pool and with the dogs at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment