Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Nolan and Mike gave me a wonderful first Mother's Day gift- a new pretty pink laptop! So now I can get back to this blog! We've been pretty busy lately with our first family vacation to Destin, FL and then Nolan's 1st Birthday party.

Our trip to Destin could not have been better! We were a little worried how it would go with Nolan, but it was SO much fun. We stayed in the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, which was beautiful, and I think we'll definitely go back. Nolan was so good in the car (6 hours each way), and really on the whole vacation. He had a blast getting to swim with his daddy in the pool every day. He wasn't a big fan of the beach, but took his naps out there (in a tent) while Mike and I enjoyed it. We can't wait to do it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment