Monday, May 18, 2009

Bittersweet

Nolan's birthday was Friday. We had a busy day with appointments at the pediatrician and dentist (for me, of course), but we managed to make it special anyway. I treated him to his first cheeseburger Happy Meal for lunch, and then made him his first homemade pizza for dinner. He also got to spend all afternoon with Mike while I was at the dentist, so he was a very happy boy! The day was bitterweet for Mike and I. We are so proud of the little boy Nolan is becoming, and are excited for the next milestones he'll be reaching, but at the same time he's growing up too fast! I guess we should get used to it. Here are his 12 Month stats: Weight- 22 lbs. 4 oz. (50%), Height- 28.5 in. (10-25%), Head- 47 cm (50-75%).
Nolan's weight probably increased after this Happy Meal! No, I didn't let him eat the whole thing, but he loved it!!
He got his first car from Mommy and Daddy!

After polishing off some pizza, it was time for cake again!


No comments:

Post a Comment