Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Grant is 2!!!

Happy birthday to our baby boy (a week ago)! It's so hard to believe Grant is 2 years old already. He's certainly not a baby anymore! Every day he tries to do more and more "big boy stuff" like his brother. He's happiest when he's doing everything that Nolan is. A few times when Nolan's been in school, I've let Grant ride in Nolan's car seat and he seriously thinks it's the best thing ever! His vocabulary continues to thrive and he's recently gotten very good at jumping. He also has some great dance moves (like his brother)!
I took him for his 2-year checkup on his actual birthday, but he was not very cooperative. That, plus a nurse-in-training, left me with the following stats, which I don't think are accurate: 30 lbs. (74%), 38.5 in. (99%), head circumference 47 cm (12%). The doctor also prescribed a stronger steroid for his eczema. So far it's working great...fingers crossed it stays away when we stop using it.

And here's a little birthday jig...

No comments:

Post a Comment