Since we didn't make it to the beach all summer this year, we decided to take a little family trip to Hilton Head last weekend. We stayed four nights, which was the perfect amount of time with the little guys. We got adjoining hotel rooms at the Westin, in hopes that once the kids went to bed Mike and I could stay up and hang out. It sort of worked! Nolan slept great in his own king sized bed, but Grant wasn't very happy in his "Heavenly" crib, so he slept with us most of the time. The weather was a little on the cooler side, but still warm enough for Mike and Nolan to brave the water. Nolan could not get enough of the sand and waves! Mike and I learned that "vacationing" with two babies is not very relaxing, but fun in a different way. There's nothing better than watching a 2-year old get excited about experiencing all of the things we grow to take for granted!!
Great pictures Heather! I love the last one!
ReplyDelete