We had a great visit with Mike's Dad and Kate over Memorial Day weekend! For Nolan's birthday, they took us to the Georgia Aquarium. It was Nolan's first time, and he was in heaven. We look forward to going again soon, since we now have season passes! Grant enjoyed meeting his grandparents for the first time, and Nolan loved having a weekend full of attention!
I am still without a laptop, which is why it's taking so long for me to post sometimes. So, Mom, since you are the only person who really cares and checks this blog daily, I apologize! (Love you!!)







I check it too! Love the family picture at the bottom! I need to get better at updating my blog. I need to devote more time to it rather than facebook because I plan on printing out the blog one day as my scrapbook. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy! This is my "scrapbook" too, so I'm doing my best to stick with it!
ReplyDelete