Thursday, April 22, 2010

Grant's 1 Month Old!



Grant is one month old today! I can't believe how fast it's going! We had his appointment today and he is 10 pounds (50-75 %ile), 21.5 inches (50 %ile), and his head is 37.75 cm (25-50 %ile), so he's right on track. This week he's developed a pretty bad rash on his face, which I assumed was baby acne, but his doctor said it looks like heat rash. It doesn't bother him, but I hope it goes away soon!
My little guys and I are still doing well with Mike's traveling. Each day gets a little easier as I figure things out. Nolan loves Grant so much, which is a big help. He's always interested in where his little brother is and what he's doing. When I take Grant with me to pick Nolan up from "school" Nolan gets so excited to show him off! We're all looking forward to a visit from Mike's mom this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment