Sunday, August 16, 2009

15 Months Old

Nolan turned 15 months old yesterday! We went to the doctor on Friday, and here are his latest stats: 24 lbs. 4 oz. (50th %ile), 30.2 in. (25th %ile), and 48 cm head (75th %ile). His new favorite thing to do is have dance parties...I took a cute video, but everytime I try to edit it down, my computer freezes, so I'll try to get another one to put up here soon. He's also expanded on his baby signs, adding "milk" and "thank you". I really can't believe how quickly he's picking up on those, as well as showing so much understanding of what we're saying now. It seems that once he mastered walking, he's become very focused on communicating.
Last week Nolan's Gram came to visit from Cleveland. He loves playing with her, and it turned out to be extra helpful for me since I was feeling pretty sick towards the end of the week! We can't wait to see her (and Pap) again in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment